None of the above has anything to do with today’s image of a stapler, other than the number. I think it’s a cleaning product called ‘Domestos’ which claims to kill 99% of all known germs. That remaining 1% has always concerned me. What if it contains the one germ that has the capability to mutate into an agent for the destruction of life on this planet (and in doing so, beat the human race at its own game). We cannot be complacent – start a campaign today to make disinfectants 100% effective. And ban cheap chocolate flakes.