Saturday, June 09, 2007

A New Scourge

Earlier this week I learnt that Peter has decided to stop posting a blog in order to give him the time to move on to further exciting challenges. I thought it might be a while before he settled on a new direction but this was not to be. A chance visit to the cinema with Sparkly, Pixie and myself galvanised him into action and, despite the distinct lack of galleons on the River Avon and an aversion to rum, he has reinvented himself as Captain Pete Stripedsocks, the scourge of the Worcester Main.

I was lucky enough to be able to get this picture before he paddled off, with his gallant mate, Sparkly, in search of lost treasure, booty and the perfect breakfast.

7 comments:

Lee said...

That photo's a treasure on its own!

Anonymous said...

Shiver me timbers!

Susan Lucente said...

Dig those socks! Of course, now that Peter has abandoned us, you know we will depend on you to sneak in pictures like this now and then, ok Dave? ;-)

If that's what Peter and Sparkly Jane were wearin...I gotta ask, what were you and Pixie wearing???

Canbush said...

It certainly is, Lee, but my mate is ever the dandy. Pity I didn't get a close-up of the earring.

Unfortunately, Susan, we were as normal as we could possibly be. P & J were dressed up for the local fete. At least I think they were.

Flea said...

I want those boots!

Peter Bryenton said...

I'm going to invent a pain-free eyeliner pencil and make my fortune.

Canbush said...

Just hold back on the nail varnish, old chap!