Saturday, June 09, 2007

Workplace

Lee started this hare by posting a picture of his creative centre. As you can see, I have just a few books and no shelf space left unless I throw out the old radios. This isn't helped by a new policy of mine that says that for every new book acquired, an old one must go - that's not an easy decision for a bibliophile.

And pointless. Why make daft rules for yourself? I'll knock through to the garage and extend. After all it hasn't seen a car in at least sixteen years so it will probably welcome some intellectual stimulation. I wonder if Pixie's got any chicklit I could shift out there?

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Books, papers, computers - like people, our workspaces are all made of the same stuff and yet look so vastly different.

Chick-lit? Bite your tongue.

Lee said...

It looks unnaturally tidy...

Canbush said...

Sorry, Pauline.

You're absolutely right, Lee. I'd tidied it up a bit earlier as I actually took the photo for someone I was trying to impress a little. Not sure if it succeeded.

Susan Lucente said...

For each new book you buy you must get rid of one? That's just crazy talk!!!! I see a good size strip of space over the top of your window there, build another shelf. One can never have too many books!

Canbush said...

That is absolutely true, Susan, and I may go along with your suggestion - I'm tall enough to reach up there.