Monday, January 28, 2008

Sheep in a Field


I thought I should push something out onto the WWW in an effort to defy the woeful lack of posting; a manifestation of Internet ennui.

I was playing around with black & white the other day and this is the result. I've always been a little bemused by monochrome landscapes despite the thrall in which they're held in some quarters. Still this one has, to me at any rate, some pleasing tonal qualities.

I photographed a lot of lambs last year, I've resolved (see, there are resolutions) not to do so again. It was the beginning of a worrying trend that could only lead to images of small cuddly puppies and, horror of horrors, babies.

Quick, nurse, fetch his medication. We can still save him.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

nothing at all wrong with babies lol

this is a beautiful photo! glad to see you here again

daughter is looking at ticket prices for April - hope you're not off on a jaunt when we come!

Lee said...

Hope the nurse got to you in time. (Does the medication come with a piece of cake?) It is a satisfying photo, though.

Canbush said...

Pauline, I'll hold off booking anything until I know when you're coming over. Likewise, Lee, and lemon drizzle would be the favourite at the moment.