Sunday, December 11, 2005

Electric Fan

One of my daughters (sorry, girls, I can't remember which) told me a terrible joke years ago that involved clapping your hands and chanting the word 'electric'. The punch line doesn't need much explanation - the image gives it away.

I noticed it while wandering down a side street in Moreton-in-Marsh yesterday afternoon looking for red objects for my Theme of the Month. Monica was ferreting around in a charity shop and I was wondering how much longer we could hold off before descending on Tilley's for scones and tea (this blog gets more like a food column every day - gorgeous fruit scone, by the way, and first-rate apple & cinnamon cake).

The search for red was unrequited; I was overwhelmed by a plethora of Christmas objects. Roll on the New Year!

No comments: