Monday, December 19, 2005

Ethereal Window

I stayed in all day today waiting for a parcel to be delivered. It was a perfect day for photography and Peter rang to see if I could come out to play - I couldn't. It was a perfect day for cycling - warm sun, no wind; I spent it indoors, doing house work (don't worry, chaps, nothing too strenous) and paperwork. Capital punishment is the only method suitable for dealing with the scum who run these delivery firms. You might get away with murder, treason and arson in a naval dockyard nowadays but failing to deliver on time deserves the axe (and a blunt one at that).


On a lighter note (pun intended), I continue with my fascination with sun through windows. This projection is of one of the west windows in Pershore Abbey.

4 comments:

Peter Bryenton said...

GOM-free content: next time, we should collect the parcel from the depot.
B.

Canbush said...

True - it was probably in Wolverhampton!

Christian said...

Hello, I like that photo. I get some wonderful photos with the moonlight through windows. Have you ever tried that? The shadows can be very interesting.

Canbush said...

Thanks, Christian. I take a lot of photographs of sunlight through windows particularly where it falls on stone surfaces but I've never tried taking moonlit interiors. It sounds a great idea though some of the buildings I shoot in could be a bit unnerving at night! Very impressed by the portrait on your website homepage, by the way.