Sunday, January 29, 2006

A BDO

Peter and I, along with his son, Ian, had a BDO yesterday - a Boys' Day Out. This is a TLA (Three Letter Acronym) and they are very popular - I made a note of this fact on my PDA during the week. It's difficult to avoid them; both Peter and I used to work for a big one, I drive a CRV and the government couldn't survive without them. It's the magic of threes again.


I thought a couple of images of a BDO might be helpful. Peter, well insulated against a biting north-easter and with a fully-formed Prat-Hat, is busy photographing something rusty - rust is very popular this month. I'm trying to make myself both thinner and softer in a window - one of those aims was achieved.


Still it was fun and ended up in a teashop where we had TAC (tea & cakes).

3 comments:

shara said...

Glad to hear you had a lovely BDO, and TAC sounds quite pleasant, too. No tea-cake pictures, though?

Canbush said...

I'm cutting down!

Peter Bryenton said...

VGB